Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sneak Preview - Day 2

Are you ready for another sneak?  This time I am featuring three new products:
  • Grapefruit Cardstock
  • Lime Glitter
  • Keep Calm stamp set
A Muse Studio Sneak Peek!
I used my 1/2" and 1/4" sticky tape to adhere the glitter, rounded the top cornet and stamped using Black Versafine ink.  Add some twinkle stickers (I used the lime ones and large clear ones colored with Copic YG23) and you're done!

I really like the Grapefruit color; it fits right between our Watermelon and Bubblegum colors.  It looks terrific paired with Grass or Lime, Ocean, Blueberry or our new Bellini.

All supplies from A Muse Studio.
  • Stamps: Keep Calm (new!)
  • Cardstock: Grapefruit (new!)
  • Ink: Onyx
  • Lime Glitter (new!)
  • Lime Twinkle Stickers
  • 1/4" and 1/2" sticky tape 
  • Corner Rounder 

No comments: