For today's card I used the Craftwell 8 1/2" x 11" embossing folder to make 4 card fronts in one pass! I trimmed and mounted one of them on my card base. Then I was able to cut the pretty scalloped lace piece and the three butterfly dies also in one pass! It took about one minute to make all the cuts and embossing for this card! Yes, I had to go to a birthday party FAST! I inked the edges, cut some pretty paper strips and assembled everything super FAST and easy because lately that's the way I ROLL!
- I became an affiliate because I simply adore this machine!
- I am able to emboss and cut all the dies I need for a class in minutes!
- It cuts through thin chipboard or felt like butter.
- It can also cut fabric and other fun things easily and quickly.
- Cuts or embosses up to 8 1/2" x 11"
- Cuts multiple dies at once.
- Quiet and easy to use.
- Saves wear and tear on your hands and shoulders--no cranking!
- Three embossing folders
- Rubber mat
- Magnetic shim
- Retail value of $264.00
Below are the links in order in case you missed anyone.
- Llamatales.blogspot.com (YOU ARE HERE)
- 8 1/2 x11" Embossing folder from Craftwell
- Butterfly dies from A Muse Studio
- Border die from Cheery Lynn Designs