Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sneak Preview - Day 7

I wanted to feature more Pistachio for you today and I just had to combine it with a soft brown.  I'm thrilled that the Cocoa cardstock that was released for the holidays will continue as part of the A Muse Studio Signature Color palette.  I hope that means there will be matching ink too!  Did you also notice the first peek at the French Roast Glitter!?  I LOVE glitter and they just gave us 4 more colors (hmmmm...I've only shown three so far—there must still be one left to show!)

A Muse Studio Sneak Peek!
All supplies from A Muse Studio.
  • Stamps: Charming Gardeners (new!), Hand Scripted
  • Cardstock: Pistachio (new!), Cocoa, French Roast Gingham
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
  • French Roast Glitter (new!)
  • Brown & White Baker's twine
  • Copic Markers: 0, BG10, BG13
A Muse Studio Sneak Peek!
Tip of the day:
To tie the tiny bow I found it easiest to secure a flat piece of twine around the cardstock; taping it to the back.  Then I took a separate piece of twine and tied a bow using the two loop "bunny ears" method.
 

1 comment:

Penny said...

Anther must have set, the flowers are gorgeous as is the pretty pistacio colour.Really beautiful card!


Penny