Friday, January 27, 2012

Sneak Preview - Day 13

I saw a pretty Hawaiian shirt today and it immediately inspired me!  I got my catalogs in the mail last night along with the newest release; Floral Duet.  This card uses the small solid flowers and the set also has outlined flowers and a pair of larger flowers--sooo pretty!

A Muse Studio Sneak Peek!

Can you see the details of the background?  I stamped the Mesh Background and some of the leaves from the Charming Gardeners set in Shell ink to match the cardstock.  Then I stamped over everything with the Burano ink and stamped a separate flower to cut out and pop up on Sugar cardstock.  A little ribbon and a bit of sparkle adds the perfect touch!


All supplies from A Muse Studio.
  • Stamps: Floral Duet (new!),  Charming Gardeners (new!) Mesh Background
  • Cardstock: Shell, Burano (new!), Sugar
  • Inks: Shell, Burano (new!)
  • Ribbon: Burano (new!)
  • Twinkle Stickers: Cherry
  • 3D Foam Adhesive

3 comments:

Susan said...

I have really been enjoying your sneak peaks. This card is gorgeous! I am so inspired by your lovely creations.

TOBEY said...

gorgeous card Lianne! I may be stealing your design!! color combo is really pretty too!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Gorgeous!! I am so CASing this! I just received my floral duet stamps and burano paper and ink today!