Monday, January 23, 2012

Sneak Preview - Day 11

It's good to be Queen!  What a fun sentiment and I bet you will think of lots of fun ways to use it.  I kept it with the beautiful crown stamp and the Union Jack that are all part of the "Carry On" stamp set. 

All Supplies from A Muse Studio.
  • Stamps: Carry On (new!)
  • Cardstock: Grape (new!), Rialto (new!), Titian (new!)
  • Ink: Titian (new!), Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark
  • Silver Embossing Powder
Blast from the Past:
I thought it would be fun to give this card an 80's Punk Rock vibe so I went with a unique color scheme that reminded me of an era where kids would wear an olive drab trench coat with a black flag painted on and a purple mohawk to top their look.

1 comment:

Penny said...

This looks like a really fun set, I've been after a Union Jack stamp that's not grungy for a while now. I really like the fun colours you've used!


Penny