Do you love Halloween crafting as much as I do? I can't resist any stamps with witches or bats and the new A Muse Studio sets were right up my alley so I had to get them the first day I could order! They will be useful for so many fun things from treat bags, to cards to decorations!
|All supplies available on my A Muse Studio Webstore|
A Muse Studio Supplies Used:
- Stamps - Spooky Boo Day* , Too Cute to Spook* , Woodgrain Background
- Papers - Pumpkin, Orange, Onyx
- Inks - Nutmeg, Squash, French Roast, Onyx
- Impression Plates - Web/Swirls*
- Dies - Bat Trio Die*
- Ribbon - 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain
- Other - Washi Tape - Winter, Quickie Glue, 3-D Foam Adhesive
Your next stop is Amber Smith's blog.
Do you want me to send you this card and a sample of our two new paper colors? Email me your snail address (liannallama AT gmail D0T com) and I will mail one lucky crafter this card and a Holiday Catalog too if you want, just let me know!