Monday, September 05, 2011

Marker Mondays - September Part I

All supplies available from A Muse Studio
 For September we are using the following three Copic colors and the clear blender pen
  •  R32 - Peach
  • YG21 - Anise
  • B24 - Sky Blue
  •  0 - Blender Pen
We will also use the Blender Refill Solution and a small spritz bottle.  I like the Ranger Mini Misters.

If you want to prepare for the entire month's lesson you will also need:
  • Clouds paper (shown above)
  • Onyx paper
  • Shimmer paper - Sugar
  • A Muse Studio Onyx Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Silver brads
  • Nestabilities - Large Square 
  • 3D Foam Mounts
Marvelous Marigolds
Vintage A Muse
All Supplies Available from A Muse Studio

I will be holding a monthly workshop in my home in Huntington Beach, CA so let me know if you want to join me. 

No comments: