Sunday, September 11, 2011

In Remembrance

This post is in Remembrance for Lisa Frost and all the others who were affected by the events that happened ten years ago.  I didn't know Lisa but she lived in the town where I used to live; Rancho Santa Margarita.  Here are some pictures of her memorial by the lake.  You can read more about her here.

Here is my post I did five years ago as part of the 2,996 Project to honor those who lost their lives on this day.

I can't believe that it's been ten years since this happened.  The sorrow I felt from that day and other events that were happening at the time changed my whole life.  I resolved to enjoy more moments in my life and not take any minute of any day for granted.  I resolved to take better care of my life and my self and to cherish every moment that I can.  I became a little more serious and a little more careful.  I try to live more in the moment and worry less about the future (which you know does not come easy for me!) I try to be gentle with myself and those around me.  I hope that 9/11 has made me a better person, despite the pain that we all still feel for this day.  (((HUGS))) and prayers to everyone as we go on with our lives and live our moments today.

No comments: