Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Comic Relief

Here's another set of images for our Chinese Collage Share. These came out of a small booklet I bought on Cat Street in Hong Kong. It is some sort of mini comic book with each page telling part of the story. I'm not quite sure what it's about, but I love the illustrations.


Feel free to save these to your hard-drive by clicking on the images to enlarge and then right-clicking to save. Enjoy printing them out to use on your collage. I hope you make something and post a link here to share!


Click on the image share link at the bottom of this post to find the rest of the images I am sharing for our Chinese Collage Swap.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Would love to know the story line! Looks like it might be a little tragic! TFS

Anonymous said...

Fabulous images!

Godelieve said...

These are fabulous! Thanks :)

SentimentsbyDenise said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today and for your kind comments. It's always nice to "meet" new friends!

Have a great week!

Denise

Penny said...

Firstly, thank-you so much for all your lovely comments on my blog - I really appreciate them :)

And I love all your Chinese bits and pieces and what sweet kittys too. We have a rescue ginger cat who is sound asleep right now who looks very angelic too!

Sue McGettigan said...

Cool pages L - I think #2 is a visit to the ancestor's grave?

Anonymous said...

"His wife also died of sickness. With tears in his eyes, he buried her."
Picture from Episode "The Qiantang River."

maybe you bought a Lianhuanhua.

Marieke said...

Hi, thank you so much for stopping by the Buzz and Bloom blog and commenting on my projects. It is so nice to get comments there and know that people actually look at it! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are fun! Thank you!

Vintage Papers said...

these are just beautiful! thank you for sharing!

Janelle said...

Oh, those are amazing! Thanks for sharing them--and thanks for checking out my vintage cards! It's nice to have blog visitors. :-)

Lula Fernay said...

these illustrations are beautiful! a real treasure.