Monday, June 16, 2008

Well, since I am taking so long with my image shares, I figured I would give you the "big whammy" next! Here are some wonderful images for you to print out. If you right-click on the image above you can save it and print an 8.5 x 11" sheet of these lovely ladies.


I got these vintage cards in Hong Kong in a small antique district called "Cat Street". As romantic as that sounds the street was named because it is narrow and long ago was a great place for thieves and cat-purses! Despite the history, if you go to Hong Kong, you must check out this street! They have lots of thrift-shop and vintage finds if you don't want to take a chance on the pricier (and possibly phony) high-end antiques.

2 comments:

justrenae said...

You are just the sweetest person! Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog.

I don't give as much info about myself on ashandsweets site and had no idea anyone from there would even be interested in my blog.

A lot of hugs to you!! Renae

Sue McGettigan said...

Wow, they are totally amazing - what a great find! Thanks for sharing :)