Friday, January 04, 2013

Craftwell eBosser - Embossing



I'm so excited that I get to use the Craftwell eBosser for a couple of weeks.  The eBosser is a brand new automatic die cutter.  Yes, you may be thinking that you can do the same thing with your manual die-cutter, but this machine is AWESOME!  It can cut and emboss up to 8.5x11" and runs through intricate dies like you won't believe!  It takes no effort on your part to run it through and it only takes about 30 seconds to smoothly feed through the machine.  It's pretty quiet too considering all the work it is doing. 

Love and tag dies available from my A Muse Studio Store
 
My loaner machine came with 3 full-sized embossing folders.  By "full-size" I mean 8.5x11"!  I didn't have to cut my paper at all and you can see below that it just left a small 1/4" margin around the page.  It gave a nice deep emboss too!  I love that I don't have to crank my machine or hurt my hand, wrist or shoulder to use the eBosser. My cousin has a lot of shoulder pain so she invested in this machine because she cuts a LOT of dies and she couldn't be happier with it.

Supplies Used:
8.5 x 11" Embossing Folder - Craftwell
Big Heart Die set - A Muse Studio
Holiday Tag Die set - A Muse Studio
Kraft paper - A Muse Studio
French Roast Twine - A Muse Studio
Striped Ribbon - Stampin' Up
Meow Kitty Paper - Best Creation
  








No comments: