Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Muse Studio Holiday Sneak Preview

Supplies available from my  A Muse Studio Store
Don't you love a holiday set that can do double-duty?  A Cup of Good Cheer is a great set for Christmas, Winter and you can use it year round to send a fun card to someone!  This one is going to someone special who loves stamping almost as much as I do!

All supplies available from my A Muse Studio Store in August.
  • Cardstock: Cobalt, Fern, Washi Chevron (new!), Bermuda Dots
  • Stamps: A Cup of Good Cheer (new!)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Halloween Collection Washi Tape (new!)
  • Copic Markers
  • 3D Foam Adhesive

4 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Great card Lianne! I didn't get that stamp set because I have something similar but I don't a cup in my set and now I am really regretting it. Thanks for sharing!!

Samantha said...

Adorable, this set is definitely on my top 5 must earn list because of its year round versatility

AmethystCat said...

cute card! - love that new set - the paper pieced mug is so cute!!

Sue McG said...

Cute card, you know how I love a good cup image :) BTW loved your cardmaker profile on Operation Write Home!