Monday, July 23, 2012

100 Days

Toil and Trouble Stamps available from my  A Muse Studio Store
Oh!  There's only 100 days 'till Halloween according to my handy app that I use to countdown.  Luckily, I just got some of the coolest Halloween stamps to show you as part of my sneak previews for Holiday Hoopla coming in August (along with the new A Muse Studio Holiday catalog!)

We have six new Splash! paint sprays that are so fun to play with.  They are a matte finish but if you feel the need to sparkle, you can always add a layer of our stardust finishing spray if you like.  I decided to leave it plain because it just suited me this time.

Actually, I grabbed the first piece of paper I could find and did a spritz of each color and some dribbles of the Washi Splash! just for fun.  I lucked out because it was our awesome Sleepy Hollow cardstock and the paint looked amazing sprayed on top of it.  so I cut it to fit my card and added a little cat and a spooky sentiment from our new Toil and Trouble stamp set.  Easy-peasy!

Do you know my husband asked me how many spooky cat stamps I needed?  You know my answer of course ("All of them!")

All supplies available from my A Muse Studio Store in August.
  • Cardstock: Currant, Nutmeg, Spooky Hollow
  • Ink: Versafine
  • Splash! Sprays: Wasabi (new!), Winter Sky (new!), Orange (new!), Blackberry (new!), Slate (new!), Cherry (new!)
  • Stamps: Toil and Trouble (new!)
  • 3D Foam Adhesive



2 comments:

AmethystCat said...

I can't wait to get some of the splash spray! Love your card!!

Carole said...

I love this design, it's so artistic:)