Friday, June 10, 2011

A Muse Studio Blog Hop

Welcome to our A Muse Studio Blog Hop for Krystie's Muses group. I thought it would be fun to do another ice cream card.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Vanilla, Bubblegum, Blush, French Roast Polka Dots
Ink: French Roast
Stamps: What's the Scoop Set
Ribbon: Bubblegum 5/8" Satin
Pearls: Vanilla


All stamps and supplies from my A Muse Studio webstore
If you want to start at the beginning of the hop please go to Krystie's Blog. Your next stop is KELLY'S BLOG.

If you get lost, here is the complete list:
Krystie Hersch
Lianna Vigil YOU ARE HERE
Kellie Maggio
Kari Bell
Kristen Watson
Veronica Zalis
Kathy Hatzke
Kelly Spivey
Lisa Wakabayashi
Karen Crisp
Kristie Hartfeil
Angela Schellenberg
Heather Wroe
Krystie Hersch

22 comments:

iScrap said...

Yummy! Love the color combo!

Veronica Z said...

Pink, white and black = best color combo ever!! Love this card Lianna, stunning!

Kristen said...

How sweet! I've been eying that stamp set for awhile now...thanks for the great design idea.

Susan N. said...

I love the colors you used.

Sue D said...

Great color combo for ice cream!

Krystie Lee said...

Love it! The pink with black and white polka-dots is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

that's my #1 rule, about dessert!
always love the black and white color combo, great card
linda patti tpatti@windstream.net

Kathy R. said...

What's not to love about ice cream? Love the color combo, too!

Kelly Spivey said...

Liann...this card is so cute! I love this stamp set and the sentiment is just perfect. Great colors and great card!

sherri said...

Yummy yummy!! Love the color combos you did here. And now I want ice cream too!!

sherri said...

Yummy yummy!! Love the color combos you did here. And now I want ice cream too!!

kari bell said...

so fun!!

Angie said...

Your card makes me wish for summer weather! Very sweet.

Kristie H said...

Love your color combo and who doesn't love a card with ice cream on it. Very cute!

emarci said...

I love your card!

Courtney said...

pink and black is one of my favorite color combos for crafting! love the sentiment!

sharon g said...

Who doesn't love ice cream. Love it!

blah said...

So cute! Now, I'm totally craving some ice cream :-)

hapi said...

Hi liannallama, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Karen Crisp said...

I love it all, polka dot paper, ice cream, ribbon, pearls ... Can't wait to get stamping tomorrow!

Lillian Child said...

What a sweet card!

I am now a follower of your blog. So very nice to meet you. Please stop by my blog sometime and give me a shout out!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

very pretty card.
Shirley NW