Wednesday, February 01, 2006

What's that smell?

Last week I got one of those email questionnaires from a friend. One question that really made me think was to list your favorite smells. Here's some of my answers:

• vanilla
• cinnamon
• hot wet concrete next to a swimming pool in Summer
• jasmine breezes on a warm evening
• Random's fur
• the smell of a heater or dryer
• my shampoo that smells like mint gumdrops (Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo)
• fresh copies from the copy machine
• the smell of a summer thunderstorm
• the first freesias of spring
• a new box of crayons
• a bag of lemons
• Monoi Tiare' soap from Tahiti (Monoi Tiare)
• Rosemary from the garden
• lavendar sprinkled with morning dew

Please feel free to list some of your favorites, too!



1 comment:

justem said...

This is very cool. It's weird how just reading your smells gets my nose "smelling" them, too!!