Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Goodbye Gingham!

Supplies available from my  A Muse Studio Store

I absolutely adore the A Muse Studio gingham paper.  I was stunned to find that it is being discontinued.  The good thing is you can still get it till the end of February and it is 30% off too!  Another fun discontinued item is the Perfectly Polished Stamp set that is also 30% off until it is discontinued till the end of the month.

This card features white embossed flatware and some pretty buttons on top of a cute cut up doily that I used to make a scalloped edge.  Time to get ready for a picnic!  

Supplies Used from A Muse Studio:
Perfectly Polished Stamp Set
 Blueberry Cardstock
Cobalt Cardstock
Blueberry Gingham Cardstock
3 1/2" Doily
Navy Buttons
Versamark Ink
White Embossing Powder
Glue Dots
Stamp set and Gingham paper 30% off through February at my  A Muse Studio Store

No comments: