Monday, October 25, 2010

Contest for a Cause!

If you have an extra $5 or less to spend why not make a card for a soldier and enter a contest that will help the organization win too! Go to this page to see a QUICK, EASY, CHEAP Tutorial



I was able to make the card shown for just over a dollar! I spent $.59 on a piece of patterned paper and $.50 on a discount sheet of clearance rub-ons! The card took less than 5 minutes to make and now I will make some more cards to go with this one and send it over to Operation Write Home--one of my favorite charities!

6 comments:

Sue McGettigan said...

So pretty!! Love the paper tearing :)

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Lianne! What a pretty card! Perfect for Operation Write Home! :-)

Anonymous said...

I have always had issues in setting up a verified phone number with my Craigslist account. I have finally found a service that solves this problem.
They sell [url=http://www.craigslistpva.com/]Craigslist Phone Verified Accounts[/url] at the cheapest prices I have ever seen. My experience with them has been exceptional and I highly recommend their service!

Earn 200 said...

Earn easily 200 dollars here in the internet. Simply be an affiliated member and promote the site and its product! http://www.earn-200-dollars-online.info/

Aliseyi said...

gucci outlet online
nike air max sale
coach outlet online
Belstaff
Belstaff jackets
Christian Louboutin outlet
moncler jackets
belstaff
belstaff jackets
Timberland outlet
Louis Vuitton outlet
ugg outlet
ugg cardy outlet
ugg boots outlet
ugg outlet

worldamazingfacts said...

nice card i hope i got this card for my love ...