Thursday, July 19, 2007

Where has the time gone!?

Oh, my! It's been over a month since I last posted--I swear I'm the worst blogger ever! We've been busy with tons of things, including getting ready for our visitors. Matt's cousin and his fiance', Manami, are here for a month from Osaka, Japan. These are the same people we went to Japan to visit two years ago! We've had tons of fun so far, so I'm going to interrupt my Japan vacation memories with some notes from our California vacation! I hope you enjoy the little slice of life from Southern California. Manami has never been to the US before, so everything is new and exciting.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

My friend, I don't feel so guilty for being neglectful of my own blog now... and I believe John Lennon said it best! "Life's what happen, while you're making other plans." Miss you!